The KYC portal is the online platform we've designed for customers that want a user-friendly interface that allows them to configure the product, add users, send verifications and track the progress of their verifications.
The KYC portal is organise in two main sections:
- Product Overview, containing the main features to use the product
- Account Overview, containing main features to manage your account
Key features of the KYC Portal:
As an administrator you will be able to see all submitted verifications. However, as an agent, you will only be able to see the ones you have sent yourself.
A verification can have the following status:
- New: KYC request has been sent but customer has not yet started ID process.
- In Progress: Customer has started ID process but not finished.
- Processing: Customer has finished ID process and results are being processed by our services (eg. OCR, verification checks taking place). Verification Details are not visible in this status.
- Complete - Reports Pending: The verification has completed processing, but there are post-verification reports that are still being generated. Verification Details are visible in this status but reports are still being generated.
- Done: All reports are available and verification is complete.
- Free trial: Try the KYC product for 2 weeks. Once you've used your free trial, you will be requested to moved to a paid plan.
- Foundation plan: Ideal for verifying identity of mass market retail customers
- Professional plan: Verify customers for financial services
- Full Service plan: Verify employees
For more information around the KYC plans, please visit KYC Plans.
Updated 8 months ago