Truuth KYC verifies the identity of the human behind the device. With Truuth KYC you can seamlessly onboard customers, employees, and suppliers with complete assurance in their identity. Identity verification is the process of verifying that a user is the person they claim to be. In the digital world, this means tying a digital identity with the real-world identity. This typically involves verifying their ID document (like driver's license or passport), comparing a selfie to their photo ID, and various other checks.
Truuth KYC can be branded by clients and they can choose either a mobile app or web app experience for their user onboarding journey. The user is guided through a simple journey in which they scan an identity document on their mobile phone and take a selfie. The identity verification results are returned to the client in less than 20 seconds via API or through a client-specific KYC portal.
Truuth KYC is used by clients to streamline the user onboarding process while ensuring the user’s identity is verified. The service delivers the following benefits:
- User experience – new users onboard in less than 90 seconds with no manual data entry
- Flexibility – clients can modify the user journey to fit any onboarding use case
- Global coverage – Truuth KYC accepts thousands of ID documents across the globe
- Accuracy – Truuth provides market-leading assurance in user identity
- Low latency – KYC responses are returned in less than 20 seconds
- Cost savings – automation of user onboarding removes costly manual processes
- Security – Truuth is ISO27001 accredited and all data is encrypted
Truuth provides powerful, yet easy-to-use tools to quickly verify customer identities with a high level of assurance. For example, you can ensure only legitimate customers open new accounts, change their account settings, recover their accounts, or make high-risk transactions. The tools allow you to minimize cost and complexity by replacing problematic manual verification with AI-driven intelligence.
Key features include:
- AI-driven document authenticity checks
- Real-time feedback of captured images
- Biometric matching of photo IDs with selfies
- Biometric matching of user to all prior users and fraud block lists
- Liveness detection
- User review and edit feature
- Extracted data from ID documents
- Global ID document coverage
- Developer-friendly APIs
If you want to start using our Truuth KYC product, you can self-onboard and be up and running with your own branded KYC service in less than 15 minutes. The onboarding process involves the following steps:
- Visit our website and select the plan that best suits you. Please select the currency in which you want to be billed.
- Once you’ve selected the plan, you’ll start the registration process. To do so, you’ll be requested to provide the following information:
- First name, last name, email and phone number. These fields will be used to create your Admin account for the KYC product. You will be using this email to login onto the KYC portal so make sure you provide an email you frequently use. For more information about the portal view the KYC portal >.
- Company name: this field is for the original name of the company it will only be use for display purposes.
- Region: this field determines where your service is hosted. Only one region can be selected per subscription so multiple subscriptions will need to be created if multiple regions are required. This field can’t be changed afterwards as it defines the URL, so make sure you select the region that best suits your use case.
- Company alias: this field indicates the unique name on the system. No spacing is allowed to be URL friendly, and only alphanumeric characters are allowed. This field can’t be changed once the registration is completed as it will determine the domain name.
- Country: this field indicates the main jurisdiction where your company operates.
- After you’ve completed the registration, you will receive an email with the credentials to the KYC portal so you can start using the KYC product. Once you login onto the portal you can start sending KYC invites. For more information about how to send invites, view the Guides>.
- The first time you login to the KYC portal your subscription status will be [ACTIVE: AWAITING PAYMENT DETAILS]. Providing payment details is a compulsory step in the onboarding journey regardless of the selected plan. If you’ve selected the Free plan, no charges will be applied to you until moving to a paid plan after the end of the free plan. To do so, you will need to go to the Billing and Payment section and add your credit card details. If you want to use offline payment methods, please contact us at [email protected]
- Once you’ve added your payment details your subscription status will be updated to [ACTIVE] and you can start sending KYC invites. For more information about how to send invites, view the Guides>.
If you face any difficulties while self-onboarding or you want us to do it for you, please contact us at [email protected]
The Free plan will allow you to test the experience and ensure it meets your requirements before you pay a cent. This Free plan involves no contracts, no fees and no hassles.
You will be able to customize the KYC service with your company logo and brand colors, send invites and add unlimited internal users, so different members of your company can test the product as well.
With the Free plan you will be able to send 250 KYC events during the 2 week trial period. Once the 2 week period ends, or if you reach the maximum number of verifications within the period, your Free plan will finish and you will be requested to upgrade plans. For more information about the paid plans, view KYC Plans. If you don’t upgrade plans and the end of your free trial period, your subscription will be cancelled automatically.
Updated 5 months ago