Truuth Verify offers a wide range of verification checks that enable developers to integrate market-leading services that classify, extract data, and check the authenticity of a wide range of ID documents from across the globe. These services enable clients to onboard new users in a matter of seconds with complete assurance in the user's identity.
The Truuth APIs allow developers to integrate Truuth’s identity verification services into their applications. Truuth APIs deliver a range of benefits relative to competing solutions:
- Simplicity: clients submit a single image (or batch) and the OCR API returns all extracted data
- Global coverage: APIs work for a wide range of ID documents from across the globe
- Accuracy: we test and refine each service on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy
- Low latency: API services are designed for rapid response to enable use cases such as online checkout
- Cost savings: we eliminate human review of documents and user PII data
- Security: ID documents are not stored by truuth unless the client requests additional verification checks
User submits an image of an ID document and API returns the Country and Document Type and confidence scores.
User submits an image of an ID document and API returns extracted text from the ID document along with confidence scores of correct extraction for each field.
User submits an image of an ID document and API returns multiple ML checks of document authenticity.
User submits image of user via photo ID document or selfie image and API returns matching faces from a collection of all faces captured by that client (or consortium).
User submits any combination of ID document, selfie, and/or PII text fields and API returns records where inconsistent combinations of face vector and PII data indicate high probability of ID fraud.
User submits multiple face images (eg. from photo ID document and selfie) and API returns the probability they belong to the same person.
If you want to start using our Verify product, please contact us at [email protected]
Updated 8 months ago